Zeb’s Circle is a group of outdoor supporters and community leaders who understand that a vibrant and dynamic outdoor recreation sector requires the strong and effective leadership of a collaborative organization, like the Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance (PPORA).
Zeb’s Circle, named after explorer Zebulon Pike, was established as a way for community members, like you, to help sustain our efforts in championing responsible outdoor recreation in the Pikes Peak region.
As a Zeb’s Circle participant, your annual, tax-deductible gift of $1,000 or more will help empower our ongoing operations and enable us to achieve our vision to make our region known for its outdoor recreation.
What are the benefits of participation in Zeb’s Circle?
In addition to the confidence of knowing that your financial investment in PPORA will advance the local interests of economic development, recreational tourism, stewardship and quality of life, benefits include:
– Opportunities to connect and network with other outdors advocates
– Invitations to special PPORA activities and experiences throughout the year
– Two complimentary VIP seats (upon request) to the annual State of the Outdoors Conference
– Semi-annual Executive Director reports
– Recognition on PPORA’s website and in other organizational materials